Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Soo Im Back At It Again

So its 2010 and I have not blogged since 2008. Back in high school when I blogged I did not spell out my words,but I feel like it is necessary to do so now. So this is my second year in college and I hate the environment that I am in. I have no friends and I just feel so out of my element. I go to Buffalo University and I am eight hours away from my family. I mean when I was applying to colleges that was my main goal to get away from my family and be as independent as possible. Come to realize I need my family to get through this. I am making it through though, I think I have found a friend in my roommate. But yeah just to update you guys on a little of what's been going on so far. I will be blogging daily or maybe hourly.


royah out!!

No comments: