Photobucket

Thursday, October 9, 2008

So I Thought.....

"So I Thought"All your twisted thoughts free flowTo everlasting memoriesShow soulKiss the stars with meAnd dread the wait forStupid calls returning us to lifeWe say to those who are in loveIt can't be true 'cause we're too youngI know that's true becauseso long I wasSo in love with youSo I thoughtA year goes byAnd I can't talk about itOn my kneesDim lighted roomThoughts free flow try to consumeMyself in thisI'm not faithlessJust paranoid of getting lost or that I might loseIgnorance is bliss cherish itPretty neighborhoodsYou learn too much to holdBelieve it notAnd fight the tearsWith pretty smiles and liesAbout the timesA year goes byAnd I can't talk about itThe times weren't rightAnd I couldn't talk about itChoris Romance says goodnightClose your eyes and I'll close mine.Remember you, remember meHurt the first, the last, betweenChoris Romance says goodnightClose your eyes and I'll close mineRemember you, remember meHurt the first, the last, betweenAnd I'm praying that we will seeSomething there in betweenThen and there that exceeds all we can dreamSo we can talk about it[guitar solo]Choris Romance says goodnightClose your eyes and I'll close mineRemember you, remember meHurt the first, the last, betweenChoris Romance says goodnightClose your eyes and I'll close mineRemember you, remember meHurt the first, the last, betweenAnd I'm praying that we will seeSomething there in betweenThen and there that exceeds all we can dreamAnd all these twisted thoughts I seeJesus there in betweenAnd all these twisted thoughts I seeJesus there in between.................... this is a song is sooo beaautiful... is there any other way to explain how u feel.... n i love the fact tht the band members are christian and still rock out....totally my idols

No comments: